Code of Conduct
- Drive Shack reserves the right to revoke membership and/or remove any patron violating this Code of Conduct.
- In addition to rules within the Drive Shack Code of Conduct and other rules, which may be posted around the facility, guests are required to comply with all local, state and federal laws.
- Drive Shack is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Obey all verbal or written instructions of any kind from Drive Shack staff.
- No disruptive or dangerous behavior will be tolerated.
- Guests under the age of 17 must be supervised by an adult when playing.
- Only ONE (1) person is allowed beyond the Red Line at any time.
- All other guests in the hitting bay must remain BEHIND the Red Line at all times.
- All players may only hit from the mat in a stationary stance (i.e., absolutely no running starts).
- All guests must stay behind the Yellow Line line at all times. Walking onto the driving range or entering the safety net on the 2nd or 3rd levels is forbidden and WILL result in membership revocation.
- Players on the hitting mat should always check the area around them before swinging a golf club.
- Shoes must be worn at all times and in all areas of Drive Shack.
- Throwing golf balls or golf clubs is forbidden. Only dispense and hit one ball at a time.
- Use of the golf clubs for anything other than hitting a ball within the designated area is forbidden.
- Aim at the targets and do not hit balls over the netting or outside the outfield.
- Do not sit on or tamper with the ball dispensers or gaming equipment.
- Players are responsible for any damage or injury caused by balls hit outside the netting.
Updated As Of February 1, 2018