At Drive Shack, the safety of our guests and staff has always been our top priority. We wanted to share our commitment to our guests as well as our staff and the measures we have taken to ensure that everyone can have a fun and safe experience at Drive Shack. Following federal, state, and local guidelines, Drive Shack has implemented the subsequent safety measures to ensure that we resume operations in a safe and responsible manner.
What to expect when you return to visit our Venue:
- Drive shack will have 6 feet of distance between all tables at the golf bays. Additionally, there is 11 feet from golf tee to golf tee at each hitting bay. We are limiting group sizes to 5 people per bay to ensure we never have a group of more than 10 people in the same vicinity.
- 6 feet social distancing markings in all public areas to mark safe pathways
- All golf clubs, tables, game tablets, and bay areas cleaned and disinfected between each group
- Wellness screenings by symptom and temperature checks for each staff member are conducted prior to each shift
- All staff will be wearing face masks and disposable gloves that will be changed out regularly throughout their shift
- All high contact surfaces including handrails and elevators will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Encouraging guests who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home and seek care from a medical provider when necessary
- Single-use, pre-packaged cutlery, condiments, and menus will be provided for our food and beverage services
- Sneeze guards are placed at front lobby desk and in other close contact areas to help create safe barriers between guests and staff
For more information on associated government health guidelines please visit the following resource:
Drive Shack would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this difficult time, community-by-community and venue-by-venue. Your safety and the global effort to slow down the spread COVID–19 is a top priority for us.
Please continue to monitor this website for updates.